- Country of manufactureBelarus
- Connection typeFlanged
- Drive unitElectromagnetic
The valve electromagnetic the BH DN series of 40 mm flange with the electromechanical regulator of a consumption of gas (position regulation, the LF230S drive).
Frequency of inclusions, 1/hour, no more: 20.
Supply voltage: electromagnetic coil:
220 V, 110 V, 24 V (50 Hz); 24 V (post.tok);
expense electric drive: 220 B(50 Hz).
Climatic modification: U3.1 (-30... + 40OC)
Class of protection of the valve: IP65.
Class of protection of the electric drive: IP54.
Full resource of inclusions, not less: 500 000.
Case material: aluminum alloys of AK12OCh, AK12PCh.
Assembly situation: any, behind an exception when the electromagnetic coil settles down below a longitudinal axis of the valve.
Regulator angle of rotation: 90O.
Time of a full speed of the regulator, with: 150 (for the working engine);
20 (for a returnable spring).
The valve electromagnetic works with position regulation in the following modes:
- "is closed" (at the deenergized electromagnetic coil);
- "the intermediate expense" - makes 10-50% from nominal (tension is given on the electromagnetic coil; installation of an expense is made by rotation of a shaft of the regulating gate at the weakened fastening of a collar of the electric drive to a gate shaft);
- "a nominal expense" (tension is given on an electromagnet and the electric drive of the gate; installation of an expense is made by change of an angle of rotation of the gate with a mechanical emphasis on the electric drive).
When giving tension the electric drive turns the gate in the situation "nominal expense" limited to a mechanical emphasis at the same time stretching a returnable spring. In case of shutdown of supply voltage the spring returns the gate in the situation "intermediate expense".