- Country of manufactureRussia
The corrosion-proof forging is a product, received by method of forging or stamping from stainless steels. Corrosion-proof forgings in areas with special service conditions are applied. They are capable to maintain influence of hostile environment and high temperatures and therefore are irreplaceable in shipbuilding, the oil and gas and mining industry, in chemical industry, in metallurgy, nuclear and hydropower. From them make gas turbines, rowing shaft of vessels, rotors, baller, hydroshaft, gear wheels, elements of bearings, fasteners and other details of mechanical engineering. In metallurgical production they are applied as rolling rolls, elements of oven fittings as basic racks and plates on pressa and hammers. Forging corrosion-proof 200x470 EP288; SN-2A; X16H6; 07X16H6 available in a warehouse, we carry out delivery across Kazakhstan and the CIS countries.
Aktua0lnuyu the price to you will be prompted by our manager.
To buy the Forging corrosion-proof 200x470 EP288; SN-2A; X16H6; 07X16H6 it is easy:
1. You send the application
2. We make out you a bill
3. You pay in the way, convenient for you
4. You receive the goods
What it is necessary to know about the BVB-alliance company.
• The delivered metal rolling constantly is available, and is stored "about 2000 tons" in a warehouse.
• Own production of a professional flooring.
• We offer a payment delay "about one month".
• We do everything possible for minimization of terms of processing and delivery.
• We carry out cutting of metal in the size and according to your drawings.
• We provide service of responsible storage in the covered warehouse.
• We offer the loyalty program allowing to receive discounts for purchase, processing or delivery of metal rolling.
Advantages of work with us:
1. Goods available in a warehouse
2. Official guarantee
3. High quality of goods
4. Expeditious delivery
5. Loyalty program
The actual price on the Forging corrosion-proof 200x470 EP288; SN-2A; X16H6; 07X16H6 you will be prompted by our manager.
The final price of production is formed, proceeding from terms of delivery: quantity, terms of payment and place of shipment. Ask the manager.
This price list has exclusively information character and under no circumstances is not the public offer determined by provisions of Art. 447 of the Civil code of the Republic of Kazakhstan.